Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  



Εργαζόμενος μετά από ατύχημα επισκέφθηκε το ΚΑΤ . ήταν μαζί του και ο εργοδότης . έφυγαν από εκεί χωρίς να τους δώσουν κάποια χαρτιά περί ατυχήματος κλπ 

Θα πρέπει να πάει  εργαζόμενος από το ΙΚΑ για να πάρει άδεια ασθενείας κλπ? 

Εμείς γνωρίζω ότι εντός 24ώρου πρέπει να το αναγγείλουμε στο ΣΕΠΕ

Σωστά ? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.