Jump to content
  • 0



Ένα φυσικό πρόσωπο επιθυμεί να ασκήσει δραστηριότητα FOOD TOUR με πελάτες αλλοδαπούς τουρίστες.

Για αυτή την δραστηριότητα, απαιτείται να εγγραφεί στον ΕΟΤ και να αποκτήσει ΕΙΔΙΚΟ ΣΗΜΑ ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...