Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  



Καλησπερα σε όλους τους συναγωνιστές.Μία βοήθεια σας παρακαλώ

Εγινε εμπροθεσμα η δηλωση(μηδενικη) συνταξιουχου με συζυγο αγροτισσα.Το Ε9 δεν ειχε καμμια αλλαγη.Περυσι πηρε την εκπτωση του 50%.

Εκανα τροποποιητικη στις 28/8 γιατι δεν δηλωσα την ιδιοτητα του συνταξιουχου.Το φορολογητεο ειναι 6042

Τί πρεπει να κανω ωστε να διεκδικησω την εκπτωση?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...