Jump to content
  • 0



Καλημέρα σας,

ΙΕΚ που απασχολει Δημοσιους Υπαλληλους ως εκπαιδευτες μετα τον ν.4387, θα πρεπει να τους κάνει πρόσληψη ως μισθωτους με ΠΚ στην ΑΠΔ 101?

ή μπορει να τους αμοιβει με τίτλο κτησης, να τους ασφαλίζει στην ΑΠΔ με ΠΚ 083 και ειδικότητα 000803 και δήλωση της συμβασης στον ΕΦΚΑ?


Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...