Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Καλησπέρα σας,

θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω για την έναρξη στην εφορία φροντιστηρίου ξένων γλωσσών; Εννοείται εκτός από συμφωνητικό, επιμελητήριο και ΟΑΕΕ.

Η άδεια απο τον ΕΟΠΠΕΠ πρέπει να έχει χορηγηθεί εξ'αρχής ή μπορεί να κάνει έναρξη στην εφορία και να την πάρει εκ των υστέρων;

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...